Hours of Operation : Mon - Fri : 9am to 6pm | Sat : 10am to 2pm
Visitor Visa

TRV requirements

If you are not eligible for an eTA, you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to allow you to enter Canada as a visitor.

In Order To Qualify For Canadian Visitor Visa You Must:

satisfy IRCC that you will leave Canada at the end of your stayshow that you have enough financial means to support yourself and your accompanying family members in Canada and to return home,be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,not be a risk to the security of Canada,provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, andbe in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

In order to enter Canada as a visitor, you need either a Temporary Resident visa (TRV) or a Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Do I need a TRV or an ETA?

If you are from a visa-exempt country, you need an eTA.

Please check here to see whether you are from a visa-exempt country.

You can apply for an ETA online.




414, 218 Export Blvd
Mississauga, ON-Canada

+1 647-295-1279 (Canada), +971-54-396-7114 (U.A.E)


Useful Links

Certified by ICCRC

City News & Updates

The latest Egovt news, articles, and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.

    © 2021. All rights reserved.Powered by @Livebetter.Developed By Solutions1313