- Criminality – if you have previously been charged with a crime
- Misrepresentation – if you have misrepresented information to Canada immigration previously and received a ban for 5 years.
- Previous Deportation – for overstaying the duration of your visit illegally
- Medical Inadmissibility – you have a medical condition that either is a threat to the safety of Canadians or will excessive demand on health and social services.
- Human Rights Violations – if you have previously served in the military for a country that has been deemed to have participated in war crimes
If you qualify under any of the categories above, it is important to contact a professional to determine the best plan of action for your certain situation.