Hours of Operation : Mon - Fri : 9am to 6pm | Sat : 10am to 2pm
ETA Refusal

Do I need a TRV or an ETA?

If you are from a visa-exempt country, you need an eTA.

Please check here to see whether you are from a visa-exempt country.

You can apply for an eTA online.

ETA (Etectronic Travel Authorization) Visa: Visa-Exempt Countries
Individuals from Visa-exempt countries have to obtain an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). If individuals are refused eTAs, they are refused on grounds of the following reasons:

  • Criminality – if you have previously been charged with a crime
  • Misrepresentation – if you have misrepresented information to Canada immigration previously and received a ban for 5 years.
  • Previous Deportation – for overstaying the duration of your visit illegally
  • Medical Inadmissibility – you have a medical condition that either is a threat to the safety of Canadians or will excessive demand on health and social services.
  • Human Rights Violations – if you have previously served in the military for a country that has been deemed to have participated in war crimes
If you qualify under any of the categories above, it is important to contact a professional to determine the best plan of action for your certain situation.




414, 218 Export Blvd
Mississauga, ON-Canada

+1 647-295-1279 (Canada), +971-54-396-7114 (U.A.E)


Useful Links

Certified by ICCRC

City News & Updates

The latest Egovt news, articles, and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.

    © 2021. All rights reserved.Powered by @Livebetter.Developed By Solutions1313