Hours of Operation : Mon - Fri : 9am to 6pm | Sat : 10am to 2pm
Open Work Permit
Typically, for an applicant to work in Canada, they would need a positive LMIA. However, certain individuals are eligible for Open Work Permits and can bypass this requirement.

Foreigners that are eligible for an open Work permit:

Spouse/common-law partner being sponsored for Permanent Residence through an Inland Spousal Sponsorship ApplicatonSpouse/common-law partner of a Temporary Foreign WorkerI.e. if your spouse or common-law partner has a work permit, you can get an open work permit as well.Spouse/common-law partners of International Students studying in CanadaInternational Students who recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution can apply for a Post-Graduation Open Work PermitInternational Experience Canada (IEC) Candidates (Working Holiday)




414, 218 Export Blvd
Mississauga, ON-Canada

+1 647-295-1279 (Canada), +971-54-396-7114 (U.A.E)


Useful Links

Certified by ICCRC

City News & Updates

The latest Egovt news, articles, and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.

    © 2021. All rights reserved.Powered by @Livebetter.Developed By Solutions1313